A simple stir-fry of noodles with a few simple ingredients for a simple weekend meal at home.
- Spaghetti (or 2 packs of any instant noodles): 150g
- Carrot: 1, julienned
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Garlic: 1 clove, finely chopped
- Onion: 1, diced
- Red chilli: 2, sliced
- Prawn: 8, deshelled (with tail remaining) and deveined
- Fish sauce: 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce: 2 tbsp
- Egg: 1
- Beansprout: 100g
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Ground white pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water till al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Toss spaghetti with carrots. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Saute garlic and onion till fragrant.
- Add red chillies, prawns, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 1 min.
- Beat in egg. Stir to combine.
- Add in beansprouts, noodles, salt and pepper.
- Stir quickly to combine before serving.