This was a recipe that I’ve kept with me for many years now, one that I finally decided to dig out and try out one fine day. It actually turned out to be a very amazing recipe, one that was very easy to attempt and which was dummy-proof enough for an inexperienced one like me to ensure the souffles could all rise well enough in a brownish-golden sheen that looked very impressive indeed. They tasted really delicious and yummy as well!
- Medium-sized potato: 3
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Egg: 2
- Cheddar cheese: 1 cup, grated
- Ground blackpepper: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder: 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven at 190 degrees Celsius.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15min till soft. Discard water.
- Add milk and butter to potatoes over low heat. Mash till buttery soft.
- Blend together 2 cups of mashed potatoes and eggs.
- Add in cheese, blackpepper and garlic powder.
- Spoon mixture into a nonstick caserrole.
- Bake 25 – 30min till golden-brown and well-risen.
- Serve hot.
About 4 persons