Because seriously, I’m desperate. What else can I do with my remaining apple cider vinegar and curry powder?
- Chicken breast meat: 150g
- Curry powder: 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Maggie Mee: 1 pack
- Water: 2 cups
- Chicken stock cube: 1/2 cube
- Curry powder: 1 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
- Fresh prawn: 4
- Pepper: to taste
- Marinate chicken breast meat with curry powder (2 tbsp), chilli powder, 1 tbsp olive oil and salt. Leave to marinate for 1 hr or overnight.
- Heat remaining oil and fry breast meat 2min on each side. Flake and set aside.
- Microwave maggie mee with water and chicken stock cube for 4min on high heat.
- Sieve the stock from the cooked maggie mee and set noodles aside.
- Heat frying pan wok and add stock into pan.
- Add curry powder (1 tsp), apple cider, tomato sauce and cook 1min on low heat.
- Add prawns and cook 1min.
- Add noodles and stir everything together. Lastly, add pepper to taste.
- Pour noodles onto serving plate. Place chicken on top of noodles to serve.
- Even though curry powder is added to the stock, the main taste of curry should still come from the chicken meat hence the need to marinate it beforehand.
- If you’re hesitant about using apple cider vinegar for the stock, you could consider using balsamic vinegar instead.