The Christmas tree is up and brightly lit at home and it is going to stay that way till after the New Year at the very least. Love the festive atmosphere it brings to the house, with splashing colours of red and green. 🙂
And so it’s apt to also have a little splash of red and green in my blog to keep up with the festive spirit as the house. This lovely strawberry lemonade is the exact recipe I need to bring out the Christmas joys and cheers, with its refreshing taste and bright colours. It’s also a nice way to use up all the strawberries in the fridge before they spoil, and I’m sure everyone knows how easily and quickly they spoil, even when chilled.
Take out that blender from the cupboard now and get your hands moving for this tasty party drink!
- Strawberry: 2 cups
- Ice cube: 2 cups
- Lemon juice: from half a lemon
- Water: 3/4 cup
- Honey: 4 tsp
- Blend together strawberries, ice cubes, lemon juice, water and honey.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon slices to serve.
- Add more honey if you prefer your lemonade to be sweeter and less sour.
- Substitute lemon juice with lime juice for a limade instead of a lemonade.