When you are a working mum and has been for at least half a year, the stress and effort of having to cook dinner every single night would freak you out. I am sure that, like me, a lot of working mums out there are constantly looking out for shortcuts that can help them to complete the daily tasks at home in half the time.
Sometimes, using cheat ingredients such as ready-made canned soups help to achieve my target at home easily. It wouldn’t hurt to do so just once in a while. After all, it’s not like I’m cooking maggie mee in a styrofoam cup. There’s fresh pork loin too, mind you.
- Pork loin: 500g, cut into chunks
- Campbell cream of celery: 1 can
- Heinz vegetable soup: 1 can
- Place pork, cream of celery and vegetable soup into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hrs.
- Serve warm with rice, bread or mashed potatoes.
- Basically, you can choose to use any types of soup as long as there is one with a creamy soup base (e.g. mushroom, chicken) and another with a clear soup base (e.g. minestrone, french onion).