This is a really easy dish to make, especially for the little ones who can’t really chew well without their full set of teeth yet. And because there’s plenty of cheese in it, even the adults would love it as much!
- Cauliflower: 2 medium or 1 large, cut into florets
- Egg: 1
- Plain flour: 2 tbsp
- Milk: 200ml
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Ground blackpepper: 1/2 tsp
- Grated mozzarella cheese: 2 – 3 cups (about 220g)
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cook cauliflowers in boiling water for 15min till softened but not mushy.
- Drain and leave to cool for 15min,
- In the meantime, whisk egg, flour and milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in salt and blackpepper.
- Stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Pour cauliflower into mixing bowl. Coat with whisked mixture evenly.
- Pour cauliflower and mixture into a baking tin or casserole.
- Bake 25 min till golden brown.
- I blended the baked dish into a mashed potato-like form to feed it to my one-year-old and he loved it lots!
- Add 1 more cup of mozzarella cheese on top of the mixture before baking for an even yummier cheesier flavour!
- This recipe was kindly adapted from Tip Hero’s ‘Cauliflower Casserole‘. You’ll just have to follow the instructions in the video to know how easy it is to make it!
3 – 4 persons