This is an interesting take on pasta linguine with a fresh squeeze of orange juice and rind and a garnish of fresh dill and cucumbers. The pasta tastes so refreshing and light, perfect for a Saturday lunch without too much of a hassle.
- Linguine: 350g
- Butter: 50g (3 tbsp)
- Orange: 1, rind and juice separated
- Fresh dill: 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Cucumber: 1/2, peeled, core scooped out, sliced thinly
- Cooking cream: 300ml
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Ground blackpepper: to taste
- Smoked salmon: 100g, thinly sliced
- Cook linguine till al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the linguine is cooking, heat butter in saucepan.
- Stir in orange rind and dill.
- Add in cucumber and cook for 2min.
- Add in cream, orange juice, salt and blackpepper. Simmer for 1min.
- Stir in smoked salmon. Toss in linguine and combine well.
- Serve hot.