A quick mix of fruits and cocktails to get together a jug of refreshing punch for my family. This would have also been a great option to go to, for a party with guests at home. Think fruit punch in an impressive big bowl which I would like to have done as well. Hopefully I’ll have a chance to invite families and friends to my house soon, for a big party, to celebrate the end of a pandemic era.
In the meantime, I shall continue to hold on to my hopes and dreams and believe that the end is already in sight. We can all make it, together as one. 🙂
- Pineapple can: 1/2 can, including syrup & pineapple chunks
- Fruit cocktail: 1 can, including syrup & fruit cocktail chunks
- Carbonated lemonade: 1 can
- Cold water: 1.5 cups
- Strawberry: 1 punnet, some sliced and some halved
- Water: for ice cubes
- Lime soda: 500ml
- Combine pineapple syrup, fruit cocktail syrup, lemonade & cold water in a jug. Pour in the fruits from the cans as well. Chill overnight.
- Place sliced pineapples, sliced strawberries and water in ice cube molds. Freeze overnight.
- To serve, add lime soda & remaining strawberry halves into punch.
- Serve chilled with fruity and colourful ice cubes.
If you wish to make a conventional jug of fruit punch, which was the original intention I had, you can substitute the fruit cocktail with orange juice, and the pineapple can with fresh pineapple juice and slices.
6 – 8 persons