This recipe is good for days when you find you have too many fruits in the fridge that you have to finish but you can’t and they are going to spoil soon. Especially the berries because berries spoil very quickly even when refrigerated. Whip up your blender and throw everything in – there goes a quick cup of berry smoothie that is as good as what they sell in the ice-cream cafes!
- Banana: 1 cup, sliced (frozen, about 2 small bananas)
- Blueberry: 1 cup (frozen)
- Raspberry: 1 cup (frozen)
- Honey: 3 tbsp
- Plain or flavoured yoghurt: 1 cup
- Ground cinnamon: a pinch
- Water: 2 tbsp
- Ice cube: 1 cup
- Blend together banana, blueberries, raspberries, honey, yoghurt, cinnamon, water & ice cubes.
- Serve immediately.
3 – 4 persons